Part-funded through the HEA/JISC OER programme, the Global Dimensions in Higher Education (GD in HE) project has been developing a fully online open course to engage educators in critically exploring and debating global issues in higher education. Originally undertaken as a collaborative initiative between three UK universities, the project has two broad aims: the first to develop and then pilot the GD in HE course with a view to the course being repurposed in education-related postgraduate programmes for academics, and the second to research and document the challenges in designing and developing a joint online course across multiple partners.
- Maintaining momentum in an open education initiative
- Ascilite 2013 Best Paper Award for ‘Imagining the Future’
- How Open and Collaborative Can We be? Rethinking Institutional Cultures and Values in Higher Education
- Realising the vision of open educational practices
- A dream you dream together is reality (John Lennon)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.