- Maintaining momentum in an open education initiative
- Ascilite 2013 Best Paper Award for ‘Imagining the Future’
- How Open and Collaborative Can We be? Rethinking Institutional Cultures and Values in Higher Education
- Realising the vision of open educational practices
- A dream you dream together is reality (John Lennon)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Our commitment to practices which support the production, use and reuse of high quality open educational resources (OER) as well as our vision to enhance, extend and empower the role of the learner as a co-creator of content inspired our … Continue reading